Oryzont begins its courses, at the national level, on Electrical Damages focused on the Prevention of Electricity Claims Fraud . This first call, held on June 7, 2017 in Toledo, will be followed by calls in Madrid, Granada, Barcelona, Valencia and Bilbao, during the months of October and November 2017 (For more information and Pre-registration: administracion @ oryzont.com).
- Understand the different electrical variables that intervene in an electric type incident.
- Deepen the most common causes that modify the normal values of electricity supply and cause damage: atmospheric discharge, failures in network components, electrical maneuvers, poor quality of electricity supply, etc.
- Identify the most common type of faults in the receivers / electrical devices.
- Arguing, in a solvent manner, circumstances that may be indicative of attempted fraud.
- Fire Experts
- Claims Handlers
- Risk Engineers of the Insurance Sector
- Imparted by:
Enrique Herreros , Industrial Technical Engineer, with more than 20 years of experience, is an authority within the electrical accident.
Broad spectrum teacher. Apart from his innumerable presentations and courses addressed to all sectors of the insurance world, he does not forget his field work, essential to understand this type of accident, work by which large insurers and expert cabinets regularly claim their services to investigate claims of electrical origin.